Apollo is looking for a world-class content leader to join our team as the Director of Content Marketing.
In this role, you’ll lead and grow our content marketing team to create exceptional content that helps Apollo’s customers be successful at everything go-to-market. You’ll lead content creation across a variety of channels and mediums, including live webinars, video, the Apollo Magazine, case studies, and more. Your goal will be to activate and retain Apollo’s users by creating exceptionally valuable and engaging content.
You’ll inherit an incredible team of 3 content marketers, and use your leadership skills and B2B content marketing wizardry to grow this team and bring a new level of quality, scale and efficacy to the team’s work.
This role reports to the VP of Content Marketing & Product Education. The ideal candidate for this position has an extraordinary portfolio of content they’ve both created and led the creation of, and can point to clear business outcomes for everything in their portfolio.
You must be an extraordinary project manager, strategic thinker, writer, creative, collaborator and communicator, be comfortable adjusting to changing priorities, and skilled working cross-functionally as part of a larger organization to deliver tangible results. A background in b2b sales is a strong plus.
- Create and execute an exceptional content strategy that fuels Apollo’s growth and success
- Manage, develop and inspire the content marketing team to do their best work through extraordinary leadership
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing Ops and Product Analytics to create robust reporting on the efficacy of various content programs
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing and Product leadership to provide content support for all major marketing campaigns and product launches
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all Apollo content programs and establish Apollo as the leading go-to-market brand for SMB’s
- Lead and develop a high-performing team of content marketers who consistently deliver business results
This role is fully remote (but must be based in the US) and will require occasional travel.