We’re looking for a Content Marketing Lead to help us tell the amazing story of Glide. You’ll be part of an early-stage Marketing team, building our content marketing motion. You’ll be responsible for managing content marketing and social media operations.
You’ll guide the strategy, facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, editing, and promotion, and report on the results of each content marketing project. You will own and enforce Glide’s brand voice, ensuring a consistent tone across all channels.
The ideal candidate will be ready to hit the ground running and has content marketing experience in early-stage startups.
- Conduct research to build the content marketing strategy (e.g., competitors’ content strategy, target audience, keywords, key demographics, online behavior, etc.).
- Design our content marketing strategy and plans, including measurable goals, topics, target audience, type of content to be created, distribution plan, and budgeting.
- Create and manage our content and social media calendars, aligning with the broader planning, processes, and tools used by the Marketing team.
- Create content (e.g., blog posts, customer stories, surveys, social media posts, etc.) and partner with other members of the team on video ideas or website copy.
- Edit and proofread content created by other members of the Marketing team (e.g., product announcements, email copy, community posts, video scripts, PR announcements).
- Repurpose and successfully distribute content across channels (e.g., SEO, email, social media, paid advertising, etc.).
- Develop content marketing KPIs and regularly report on overall or initiative-specific metrics.