February 13, 2024
Did you stumble across the perfect next step in your marketing career? You just might have... We’re looking for the future MVP of our Marketing team – a creative thinker and assumption challenger by nature with a deep curiosity for the customer journey, what messaging and CTAs entice action, and all the associated levers and data that will ultimately drive pipeline and revenue.
You’ll be well known in your personal and professional circles as the go-to for anything web strategy, management, and optimization-related. You’re just as comfortable managing a design/dev agency and building pages from templates as you are mapping user journeys, creating SEO strategies, and running CRO experiments – and you have a progressive understanding of what works and doesn’t on a website in 2024.
This is a critical position in a growing team that would be the perfect step up for someone with big ambition, bigger ideas, and a healthy balance of creativity, curiosity, and obsession for data.
Our website is our greatest marketing asset, sees hundreds of thousands of visitors every month, and deserves an owner and optimizer who will maximize its full potential. Does that sound like you?
● Develop a comprehensive website growth strategy in line with our business objectives that pushes the performance of the site, and by extension revenue and pipeline, up and to the right.
● Build an efficient, scalable landing page machine that drives conversions, pipeline and revenue.
● Work with a creative agency to design and build beautiful, impactful core and campaign landing pages that position our brand favorably, pull users down the page and entice action.
● Work with a creative agency to develop custom Webflow components, collections, animations and interactions to enhance user engagement and interactivity, ensure a high design standard, and make content management more efficient.
● Manage the day-to-day operations of the website, including content planning, development, publication, and overall website health, in collaboration with our DevOps team and external contractors as appropriate.
● Ensure a seamless and visually appealing user experience by optimizing the website's information architecture, navigation, layout, and responsiveness.
● Regularly conduct user experience research and usability studies to inform website design and content strategies.
● Collaborate with the Marketing Operations team to integrate custom functionality and troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise.
● Assist with other marketing projects as needed.
● Proven experience as a website growth strategist, manager, owner, and optimizer, with a strong portfolio showcasing quantifiable results from your previous roles.
● Deep knowledge and the latest understanding of Webflow’s capabilities and limitations
● Comfortable leading a creative agency to design and build templates and web experiences
● (Very) well versed in analytics, SEO, tracking, and A/B testing software such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Convert, Hotjar, Semrush, ahrefs, or similar tools.
● You understand website user journeys, know how to design and optimize them, and have deep curiosity about our customers.
● Extensive experience in SEO and CRO for marketing websites.
● Excellent asynchronous, virtual meeting, and in-person communication skills.
● Outstanding stakeholder and project management skills.
● A passion for drones, robotics, AI, and other emerging tech is a huge plus!