Reporting to the Senior Vice President and GM, Fashion & Luxury Group, the VP of Content Strategy & Growth will be a key leader driving audience acquisition and engagement efforts across the portfolio, including Elle, Elle Decor, Harper’s Bazaar, Esquire, Town & Country, and Veranda.
This role requires a seasoned professional with a proven track record in audience development, digital growth marketing, and customer engagement. Scope will include ideating and executing cutting-edge, multi-faceted audience growth and digital innovation programs across content formats, channels, and partners. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, data-driven, and capable of leading a high-performing team as well as partnering with matrixed teams to execute large-scale initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree
- 15+ years of SEO, social, and content strategy experience, including management roles
- Deeply analytical; Ability to parse through data to pull out insights that turn into action
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Passionate about content integrity, transparency, and accessibility
- Ability to effectively partner with GMs, editorial leaders, central content operations, product leads, and senior business leaders
- Strong editorial skills and keen sense of what content works well online
- An expert-level understanding of a wide range of technical and publishing-focused SEO disciplines
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly; ; deeply plugged into the changing digital landscape
This role requires the position to be located in New York, NY with an in-office presence of 3 days a week.