Crossbeam is the first and largest Ecosystem-Led Growth platform, used by over 16,000 companies to create, close, and grow sales deals using their partner ecosystem. We act as an escrow service for data, allowing companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners, while keeping the rest of their data private and secure. This has created an entirely new way of doing business called “Ecosystem-Led Growth” or ELG.
That’s where you come in. Your job is to grow our owned media brand Crossbeam Insider to write, source, edit, and distribute content for an audience made of go-to-market teams eager to learn more about ELG best practices.
- You’re a journalist or researcher at heart who loves producing original thinking and insights after conducting original research.
- You take the craft of writing seriously but know that perfection is the enemy of done.
- You relish the idea of getting on the phone with a subject matter expert, learning from them, and then creating something for the Crossbeam community.
- You’re excited to dive into 4+ years of Crossbeam platform data to unearth trends, indices, and content ideas.
- You write for people, not platforms.
- You have some familiarity with those who work in SaaS businesses — especially experience writing for sales and revenue professionals.
- You love receiving thoughtful feedback on your writing.
- You have at least 4 years of experience working for another publication or an agency.
- While you are able to source freelance and guest contributions, you don’t mind being an editorial team of one to start.
- You have more than a few off-the-wall ideas you’ve been dying to try.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view, but can “disagree and commit” once a final decision is reached.
- You believe in creating space for people with different backgrounds and viewpoints to share their opinions in a respectful environment.
We go through the same interview steps for all candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration:
- Crossbeam in-house recruiter
- 45-minute call with VP of Content
- Take Home Test, a brief assignment to better understand your writing abilities.
- Final: Back to back 1:1 sessions with:
- VP of Content
- Director of Mid Market Sales
- Senior Director of Product Marketing
This is a salaried* role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend