It’s about more than the right fit. We’re looking for the right connection.
At Nextiva, it’s our team members that make Nextiva a great place to work. Nexties are smart, driven, and the best in class at what they do. We’re changing the game in the software industry with the first of its kind, conversation-centric work hub that unifies team collaboration, customer management & engagement in ONE single application.
Since its founding in 2008, more than 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for customer and team communication. We believe in the power of strong connections; connections to our customers with our signature Amazing Service®, our products and services, and most importantly, each other.
Build Amazing - Deliver Amazing - Live Amazing - Be Amazing
Looking for a creative operator to develop and drive Nextiva’s Customer Lifecycle Management strategy, cultivating relationships and driving action with leads and prospects. Using web, email, SMS, in-product messaging, and digital remarketing tools, the Director will develop and execute comprehensive strategies that communicate Nextiva’s unique ability to use communication tools to transform business outcomes.
- 8+ years in customer lifecycle management, email marketing
- BA/BS Degree required, Master’s preferred
- Experience working in business to business SaaS industries, with a strong understanding of SMB behaviors
- Strong understanding of email operations, automations and journeys
- Proven record of delivering incremental results
- Passion for helping SMBs grow and ensuring their voices are heard
- 5+ years managing teams
- 3+ years working with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Proficient in key analytic tools
- Analytical super powers
- Collaborative and flexible
- Plus: international and channel marketing experience
- Has experience working with moving deadlines and can pivot with NEW direction quickly
- Can drive innovation and optimize email performance to enhance speed to market
- Has experience with CCPA, CAN-SPAM and GDRP compliance best practices
- Has experience with project integration, execution and implementation
- Has experience working with personalization and unique customer experiences
- Keeps clear documentation
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits:
Nextiva provides a comprehensive employee benefits package that includes medical (including supplemental plans for accident, hospitalization and critical illness), telemedicine, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, legal assistance, an Employee Assistance Plan, paid parental bonding leave, PTO for hourly employees and Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried employees, an employee long-term savings plan (401k) through Fidelity with Nextiva matching, comprehensive employee wellness programs and loads of learning and development opportunities which are coupled with career paths to last a lifetime.