We are looking for a product marketer who spikes on content and storytelling. You know how to both work at the 1000 ft level and get into the weeds and execute. In the last year, we’ve taken Product-Led Sales from an unknown to one of the hottest categories in go-to-market tech. We’ve taken an intentionally organic, grassroots, and community-driven approach to create awareness and generate pipeline. Our existing marketing strategy focuses heavily on high-quality educational content that explains this new way of going to market.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to have outsize impact on our next phase growth, working closely with the Head of Marketing. You’ll have the opportunity to work on core pillars of our marketing strategy including content, community, events, and product launches.
Who you are
- Strong storyteller. You spike in your ability to distill complexity into simple language. You know how to get to the crux of a value proposition and translate it into all forms of content - website copy, sales messaging, emails, social, etc.
- Content obsessed. You understand how to create, repurpose, and distribute content to create demand for Pocus, persuade buyers of our POV, and convert them into paying customers.
- Customer and community obsessed. You’re excited to talk to prospects, community members, and customers and apply what you learn to the marketing strategy.
- Experimental mindset. You have a ship and iterate mentality that allows you to experiment rapidly and learn quickly.
- Passionate about modern GTM (PLG/PLS). You understand how modern GTM motions are built so you can both empathize with Pocus customers and help write amazing content on the subject.
- Highly creative. Everything we do should be unique to Pocus’ brand, add value, and push the envelope. We’re not the type of company that would host a customer conference at a hotel ballroom. We want you to push the envelope.
- Comfortable with numbers. You are data-driven and have a keen eye for recognizing patterns. A launch isn’t complete unless you are able to measure the results.
- Big and small thinker. You can connect the dots at a high level and get into the weeds of execution.