The Social Selling Content Manager for the Biosciences Division leads and is accountable for researching, curating and crafting outstanding scientific content for use by the sales and marketing organizations. The role focuses on customer engagement via content on social media (i.e., LinkedIn), driving engagement and demand for the business.
The ideal candidate would be located either in Carlsbad CA, Grand Island NY, Madison WI, Eugene OR, Waltham MA, or Milwaukee WI, and would be hybrid on-site.
A successful candidate has solid life science understanding, is results-focused and can coordinate closely with divisional and regional marketing teams to lead, develop and implement social selling programs crafted to support sales objectives. This position requires understanding of social selling and social media platforms and standard processes. This is a high visibility position requiring you to empower and influence without direct authority to achieve divisional goals and commercial targets.
What you will do:
Develop and drive comprehensive social selling strategies, including analysis of customer segments, business trends, and market opportunities to help craft content that will resonate with diverse audiences to establish trust and deliver value. In parallel, you will own operational and tactical responsibility for various social selling platforms to achieve desired outcomes.
Your time will be spent:
- Researching and writing scientific long-form and short-form thought leadership content for the sales organization to share with their customer across various social media platforms.
- Manage the editorial calendar, and lead the content planning for owned channels.
- Owning and developing the region's social selling program, including strategy, execution, analytics reporting, training and on-boarding of new and existing sales colleagues.
- Your responsibilities also include managing and maintenance of the social selling platform (content calendar, drip campaigns, user maintenance, content QC and compliance).
- Coordinate with the design teams, data analytics, marketing, and social media teams to manage content and develop digital-first assets.
- Consult on content standard methodologies and provide guidance on content creation with other teams to ensure all published content meets Thermo Fisher requirements, brand requirements and guidelines.