In this role, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you'll serve as Circle's trusted global Editor-In-Chief. Your responsibilities include leading the strategy, planning, research, and creation of premier global marketing content aimed at inspiring and engaging our audience. You should have a deep understanding of the crypto industry and a passion for Circle's potential to revolutionize the exchange of value. Your goal is to align our marketing content with business objectives and oversee its execution.
Your work will make our global audiences eager to use Circle's products, notably USDC and Web3 Services. Collaboration with various internal teams like Product, Product Marketing, Policy & Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, and Business Development is essential. Your proven approach ensures that all marketing content, regardless of format or audience, is prioritized effectively, articulated exceptionally, and achieves measurable engagement goals. You thrive in fast-paced, global environments, ready to adapt and reprioritize as our ecosystem evolves.
- Collaborating with the VP, Creative Lab to craft compelling global messaging that promotes frictionless value exchange through our products and services.
- Applying creative thinking and copywriting to brand experience projects across various touchpoints, adapting content for different audiences.
- Leading and empowering a team of 2-3 copywriters focused on enabling frictionless finance through versatile content creation. Demonstrating a hands-on approach, capable of both leading and actively participating in content creation when necessary.
- Encouraging open and productive communication with critical internal partners, ensuring a unified approach to content marketing objectives.
- Developing an annual marketing editorial plan and thematic calendar, linked to deliverables throughout the year.
- Conducting creative reviews, providing feedback to the writing team, and managing feedback from collaborators across the company.
- Ensuring consistent tone and brand across all content and target audiences, while continuously analyzing content performance to enhance the impact of our messaging.
- Building the capability to localize content quickly and at scale in alignment with global expansion efforts.
- Exploring the use of AI to streamline content creation processes and free up time for higher-level thinking.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.